Report NEP-FOR-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eliana González, 2010. "Bayesian Model Averaging. An Application to Forecast Inflation in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 007013, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Kishor N. Kundan, 2010. "The Superiority of Greenbook Forecasts and the Role of Recessions," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 74, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Junior Maih, 2010. "Conditional forecasts in DSGE models," Working Paper 2010/07, Norges Bank.
- Hilde Bjørnland & Karsten Gerdrup & Christie Smith & Anne Sofie Jore & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2010. "Weights and pools for a Norwegian density combination," Working Paper 2010/06, Norges Bank.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Maximilian Podstawski & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2010. "Do Google Searches Help in Nowcasting Private Consumption? A Real-Time Evidence for the US," KOF Working papers 10-256, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Michael McAleer, 2010. "Ranking Multivariate GARCH Models by Problem Dimension," Working Papers in Economics 10/34, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Massimo Guidolin & Daniel L. Thornton, 2010. "Predictions of short-term rates and the expectations hypothesis," Working Papers 2010-013, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- María Rosa Nieto & Esther Ruiz, 2010. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for VaR and ES in the context of GARCH models," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws102814, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Hou, Kewei & van Dijk, Mathijs A. & Zhang, Yinglei, 2010. "The Implied Cost of Capital: A New Approach," Working Paper Series 2010-4, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Mengmeng Guo & Wolfgang Karl Härdle, 2010. "Adaptive Interest Rate Modelling," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-029, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.