Report NEP-FOR-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoffel, Kai & Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter, 2010. "Forecasting with DSGE models," Working Paper Series 1185, European Central Bank.
- Jan G. de Gooijer & Cees G.H. Diks & Lukasz T. Gatarek, 2009. "Information Flows around the Globe: Predicting Opening Gaps from Overnight Foreign Stock Price Patterns," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-107/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- David Hendry & Michael P. Clements, 2010. "Forecasting from Mis-specified Models in the Presence of Unanticipated Location Shifts," Economics Series Working Papers 484, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Roengchai Tansuchat, 2010. "Analyzing and Forecasting Volatility Spillovers, Asymmetries and Hedging in Major Oil Markets," Working Papers in Economics 10/19, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Yin Liao & Heather Anderson & Farshid Vahid, 2010. "Do Jumps Matter? Forecasting Multivariate Realized Volatility Allowing for Common Jumps," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-520, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Antonello D’Agostino & Kieran McQuinn & Karl Whelan, 2010. "Are Some Forecasters Really Better Than Others?," Working Papers 201012, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Gogas, Periklis & Pragidis, Ioannis, 2010. "GDP Trend Deviations and the Yield Spread: the Case of Five E.U. Countries," DUTH Research Papers in Economics 2-2010, Democritus University of Thrace, Department of Economics.