Report NEP-FOR-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jakaitiene, Audrone & Dées, Stéphane, 2009. "Forecasting the world economy in the short-term," Working Paper Series 1059, European Central Bank.
- Caggiano, Giovanni & Kapetanios, George & Labhard, Vincent, 2009. "Are more data always better for factor analysis? Results for the euro area, the six largest euro area countries and the UK," Working Paper Series 1051, European Central Bank.
- Arratibel, Olga & Kamps, Christophe & Leiner-Killinger, Nadine, 2009. "Inflation forecasting in the new EU Member States," Working Paper Series 1015, European Central Bank.
- Modugno, Michele & Nikolaou, Kleopatra, 2009. "The forecasting power of internal yield curve linkages," Working Paper Series 1044, European Central Bank.
- Hubrich, Kirstin & West, Kenneth D., 2009. "Forecast evaluation of small nested model sets," Working Paper Series 1030, European Central Bank.
- Chang, C-L. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & McAleer, M.J., 2009. "How Accurate are Government Forecast of Economic Fundamentals?," Econometric Institute Report EI 2009-09, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Geweke, John & Amisano, Gianni, 2009. "Optimal Prediction Pools," Working Paper Series 1017, European Central Bank.
- Alessi, Lucia & Detken, Carsten, 2009. "'Real time'early warning indicators for costly asset price boom/bust cycles: a role for global liquidity," Working Paper Series 1039, European Central Bank.
- Lopez, Jose Antonio & Malaga, Jaime E., 2009. "Forecast and Simulation Analysis of Mexican Meat Consumption at the Table Cut Level: Impacts on U.S. Exports," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 51986, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.