Report NEP-FOR-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jian Wang & Jason J. Wu, 2008. "The Taylor rule and forecast intervals for exchange rates," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 22, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ali Choudhary & Adnan Haider, 2008. "Neural Network Models for Inflation Forecasting: An Appraisal," School of Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Surrey 0808, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Stefania D'Amico & Athanasios Orphanides, 2008. "Uncertainty and disagreement in economic forecasting," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2008-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Geweke, John & Amisano, Gianni, 2008. "Comparing and evaluating Bayesian predictive distributions of assets returns," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0969, European Central Bank.
- Gregor Bäurle, 2008. "Priors from DSGE Models for Dynamic Factor Analysis," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp0803, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Cars Hommes & Thomas Lux, 2008. "Individual Expectations and Aggregate Behavior in Learning to Forecast Experiments," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1466, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.