Report NEP-FOR-2006-05-27This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riccardo LUCCHETTI & Giulio PALOMBA, 2006. "Forecasting US bond yields at weekly frequency," Working Papers 261, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ilias Lekkos & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2005. "On the predictability of common risk factors in the US and UK interest rate swap markets:Evidence from non-linear and linear models," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2005/13, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 2006. "Time-varying U.S. inflation dynamics and the New-Keynesian Phillips curve," Working Paper Series 2006-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Andrew Ang & Geert Bekaert & Min Wei, 2006. "Do macro variables, asset markets, or surveys forecast inflation better?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Juan Ignacio Pena & Rosa Rodriguez, 2006. "On The Economic Link Between Asset Prices And Real Activity," Business Economics Working Papers wb063209, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Na, 2005. "The Challenge of Forecasting Metropolitan Growth: Urban Characteristics Based Models versus Regional Dummy Based Models," Working Papers 200510, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2005.
- Kirill F. Andreev & James W. Vaupel, 2006. "Forecasts of cohort mortality after age 50," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2006-012, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:04059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore