Report NEP-FMK-2013-01-26This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucyna Gornicka & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2013. "Financial Frictions and the Credit Transmission Channel: Capital Requirements and Bank Capital," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-013/VI/DSF50, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vicente Esteve & Manuel Navarro-IbÃ¡Ã±ez & MarÃa A. Prats, 2013. "The present value model of U.S. stock prices revisited: long-run evidence with structural breaks, 1871-2010," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia 1305, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Baumöhl, Eduard, 2013. "Stock market integration between the CEE-4 and the G7 markets: Asymmetric DCC and smooth transition approach," MPRA Paper 43834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gürtler, Marc & Rauh, Ronald, 2013. "Empirical studies in a multivariate non-stationary, nonparametric regression model for financial returns," Working Papers IF43V1, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Institute of Finance.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Robert Powell & Abhay K. Singh, 2013. "A Non-Parametric and Entropy Based Analysis of the Relationship between the VIX and S&P 500," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-018/III, Tinbergen Institute.