Report NEP-FMK-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandros Kontonikas & Ronald MacDonald & Aman Saggu, 2012. "Stock market reaction to fed funds rate surprises: state dependence and the financial crisis," Working Papers 2012_11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Schmitz, Martin, 2012. "Financial markets and international risk sharing in emerging market economics," Working Paper Series 1451, European Central Bank.
- Yener Altunbas & Simone Manganelli & David Marques-Ibanez, 2012. "Bank Risk during the Financial Crisis: Do business models matter?," Working Papers 12003, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Fabio Comelli, 2012. "Emerging Market Sovereign Bond Spreads: Estimation and Back-testing," IMF Working Papers 12/212, International Monetary Fund.
- Banerji, Sanjay & Gangopadhyay, Krishna & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2012. "New Thinking on Corporate Bond Market in India," Working Papers 12/106, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.