Report NEP-FMK-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- patel, saurin & sarkissian, sergei, 2012. "To Group or Not to Group? Evidence from Mutual Funds," MPRA Paper 38496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Otavio Ribeiro de Medeiros and Vitor Leone, 2012. "Multiple Changes in Persistence vs. Explosive Behaviour: The Dotcom Bubble," Working Papers 2012/02, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Francis Breedon, 2012. "A Variance Decomposition of Index-Linked Bond Returns," Working Papers 688, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/9111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mario Cerrato & Moorad Choudhry & John Crosby & John Olukuru, 2012. "Why do UK banks securitize?," Working Papers 2012_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.