Report NEP-FMK-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Bird & Krishna Reddy & Danny Yeung, 2011. "The Relationship Between Uncertainty and the Market Reaction to Information: How is it Influenced by Market and Stock-Specific Characteristics?," Working Paper Series 14, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2012. "Harmonising Basel III and the Dodd Frank Act through greater collaboration between standard setters and national supervisors," MPRA Paper 36164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ron Bird & Paolo Pellizzari & Danny Yeung, 2011. "Performance Implications of Active Management of Institutional Mutual Funds," Working Paper Series 13, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Angelidis, Timotheos & Giamouridis, Daniel & Tessaromatis, Nikolaos, 2012. "Revisiting Mutual Fund Performance Evaluation," MPRA Paper 36644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan, 2011. "Shocks on the Romanian foreign exchange market before and after the global crisis," MPRA Paper 36560, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Feb 2012.
- Alessandro Borin & Virginia Di Nino, 2012. "The role of financial investments in agricultural commodity derivatives markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 849, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.