Report NEP-FMK-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ross Levine, 2010. "An Autopsy of the U.S. Financial System," NBER Working Papers 15956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Domenico J. Marchetti, 2010. "credit supply, flight to quality and evergreening: an analysis of bank-firm relationships after Lehman," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 756, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Giacomo Calzolari & Alberto Franco Pozzolo & Micol Levi, 2010. "Multinational Banking in Europe: Financial Stability and Regulatory Implications. Lessons from the Financial Crisis," Development Working Papers 292, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 30 Apr 2010.
- Tian Qiu & Guang Chen & Li-Xin Zhong & Xiao-Wei Lei, 2010. "Memory effect and multifractality of cross-correlations in financial markets," Papers 1004.5547, arXiv.org.
- Francisco J. Santos-Arteaga, 2010. "Bank Runs Without Sunspots," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 02-10, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Balli, Faruk & Basher, Syed Abul & Ozer-Balli, Hatice, 2010. "From Home Bias to Euro Bias: Disentangling the Effects of Monetary Union on the European Financial Markets," MPRA Paper 22430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Tsoukalas, John D., 2010. "The Greek Debt Crisis: Likely Causes, Mechanics and Outcomes," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/3, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.