Report NEP-FMK-2010-01-30This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nordström, Louise & Wiberg, Daniel, 2009. "Determinants of Buyouts in Private Equity Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 207, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chrismin Tang & Mardi Dungey & Vance Martin & Brenda GonzÃ¡lez-Hermosillo & Renee Fry, 2010. "Are Financial Crises Alike?," IMF Working Papers 10/14, International Monetary Fund.
- A. Javier Hamann & Irina Bunda & Subir Lall, 2010. "Correlations in Emerging Market Bonds: The Role of Local and Global Factors," IMF Working Papers 10/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Ehrmann & David Sondermann, 2009. "The reception of public signals in financial markets – what if central bank communication becomes stale?," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 66, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Udaibir S. Das & Michael G. Papaioannou & Christoph Trebesch, 2010. "Sovereign Default Risk and Private Sector Access to Capital in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 10/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Östman, Lars, 2010. "The Need for a Different Approach to Financial Reporting and Standard-setting," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2010:1, Stockholm School of Economics.