Report NEP-FMK-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Leoni, 2007. "Monte-Carlo Estimations of the Downside Risk of Derivative Portfolios," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1760607, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Biais, Bruno & Bossaerts, Peter & Spatt, Chester, 2009. "Equilibrium Asset Pricing and Portofolio Choice Under Asymmetric Information," IDEI Working Papers 474, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Biais, Bruno & Declerck, Fany, 2007. "Liquidity, Competition & Price Discovery in the European Corporate Bond Market," IDEI Working Papers 475, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Biais, Bruno & Green, Richard, 2007. "The Microstructure of the Bond Market in the 20th Century," IDEI Working Papers 482, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Taoufik Bouezmarni & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2007. "Semiparametric Multivariate Density Estimation for Positive Data Using Copulas," Cahiers de recherche 07-08, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Luc Bauwens & Arie Preminger & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2007. "Theory and inference for a Markov switching Garch model," Cahiers de recherche 07-09, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Michael J. Fleming & Joshua V. Rosenberg, 2007. "How do treasury dealers manage their positions?," Staff Reports 299, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4714 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ip-wing Yu & Laurence Fung & Chi-sang Tam, 2007. "Assessing Bond Market Integration in Asia," Working Papers 0710, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Tom Fong & Alfred Wong & Ivy Yong, 2007. "Share Price Disparity in Chinese Stock Markets," Working Papers 0711, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.