Report NEP-FMK-2001-12-14This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eli Ofek & Matthew Richardson, 2001. "DotCom Mania: The Rise and Fall of Internet Stock Prices," NBER Working Papers 8630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:kul:kulwps:kul0106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernd Hayo & Ali Kutan, 2001. "Investor Panic, IMF Actions, and Emerging Stock Market Returns and Volatility," International Finance 0112001, EconWPA.
- Grant, S. & Quiggin, J., 2001. "The Risk Premium for Equity: Explanations and Implications," Discussion Paper 2001-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Engelen, P.J. & Kabir, M.R., 2001. "Empirical Evidence on the Role of Trading Suspensions in Disseminating New Information to the Capital Market," Discussion Paper 2001-92, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200188 is not listed on IDEAS anymore