Report NEP-FIN-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan Frederik Slijkerman, 2006. "Insurance Sector Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-062/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Adnan Kasman & Saadet Kirbas Kasman & Oscar Carvallo, 2005. "Efficiency and Foreign Ownership in Banking: An International Comparison," Discussion Paper Series 05/03, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 23 Nov 2005.
- Frömmel, Michael & Schmidt, Torsten, 2006. "Bank Lending and Asset Prices in the Euro Area," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-342, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Werner Güth & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2006. "Is Satisficing Absorbable? - An Experimental Study," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Ronald Ripple, 2006. "Energy Futures Market Trading Versus Physical Commodity Usage: A playground for manipulation or a miscalculation?," Research Papers 0603, Macquarie University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cte:wbrepe:wb060703 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ping Zhang, 2006. "Uniform price auctions and fixed price offerings in IPOs: an experimental comparison," Discussion Papers 2006-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Ping Zhang, 2006. "A Complete Characterization of Pure Strategy Equilibrium in Uniform Price IPO Auctions," Discussion Papers 2006-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Troy Davig & Jeffrey R. Gerlach, 2006. "Monetary Policy, the Bond Market, and Changes in FOMC Communication Policy," Working Papers 31, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Jan Bena, 2006. "Choice of Corporate Risk Management Tools under Moral Hazard," FMG Discussion Papers dp566, Financial Markets Group.
- Xavier Gine & Dean Karlan, 2006. "Group versus Individual Liability: A Field Experiment in the Philippines," Working Papers 940, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.