Report NEP-FIN-2003-04-21This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michal Skorepa & Viktor Kotlan, 2003. "Inflation Targeting: to Forecast or to Simulate," Macroeconomics 0304007, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kim McPhail, 2003. "Managing Operational Risk in Payment, Clearing, and Settlement Systems," Working Papers 03-2, Bank of Canada.
- Eva Catarineu-Rabell & Patricia Jackson & Dimitrios P Tsomocos, 2003. "Procyclicality and the new Basel Accord - banks' choice of loan rating system," Bank of England working papers 181, Bank of England.
- Dorothy Power & Gerald Epstein, 2003. "Rentier Incomes and Financial Crises: An Empirical Examination of Trends and Cycles in Some OECD Countries," Working Papers wp57, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Eric Santor, 2003. "Banking Crises and Contagion: Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 03-1, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cédric Perret-Gentil & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2003. "Robust Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2003.02, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.