Report NEP-FIN-2003-04-21This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michal Skorepa & Viktor Kotlan, 2003. "Inflation Targeting: to Forecast or to Simulate," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0304007, EconWPA.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002200 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kim McPhail, 2003. "Managing Operational Risk in Payment, Clearing, and Settlement Systems," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 03-2, Bank of Canada.
- Eva Catarineu-Rabell & Patricia Jackson & Dimitrios P Tsomocos, 2003. "Procyclicality and the new Basel Accord - banks' choice of loan rating system," Bank of England working papers 181, Bank of England.
- Dorothy Power & Gerald Epstein, 2003. "Rentier Incomes and Financial Crises: An Empirical Examination of Trends and Cycles in Some OECD Countries," Working Papers, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst wp57, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Eric Santor, 2003. "Banking Crises and Contagion: Empirical Evidence," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 03-1, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- CÃ©dric Perret-Gentil & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2003. "Robust Mean-Variance Portfolio Selection," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva, Institut d'Economie et EconomÃ©trie, UniversitÃ© de GenÃ¨ve 2003.02, Institut d'Economie et EconomÃ©trie, UniversitÃ© de GenÃ¨ve.