Report NEP-FIN-2002-11-10This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karine Gobert & Patrick González & Michel Poitevin & Alexandra Lai, 2002. "Bank Value and Financial Fragility," CIRANO Project Reports 2002rp-07, CIRANO.
- Celine Gauthier & David Tessier, 2002. "Supply Shocks and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics: Canadian Evidence," Working Papers 02-31, Bank of Canada.
- Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2002. "Can Technological Change Explain the Stock Market Collapse of 1974," Macroeconomics 0211002, EconWPA, revised 06 Nov 2002.
- Wing-Keung Wong & Meher Manzur & Boon-Kiat Chew, 2002. "How Rewarding Is Technical Analysis? Evidence From Singapore Stock Market," Departmental Working Papers wp0216, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- LOVO, Stefano M. & CALCAGNO, R., 2001. "Market efficiency and Price Formation when Dealers are Asymmetrically Informed," Les Cahiers de Recherche 737, HEC Paris.
- Berridge, S.J. & Schumacher, J.M., 2002. "An Irregular Grid Approach for Pricing High Dimensional American Options," Discussion Paper 2002-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- James R. Barth & Gerard Caprio, Jr. & Ross Levine, 2002. "Bank Regulation and Supervision: What Works Best?," NBER Working Papers 9323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mark M. Spiegel, 2002. "Institutional Efficiency, Monitoring Costs, and the Investment Share of FDI," NBER Working Papers 9324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:han:dpaper:dp-265 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ilan Goldfajn & Marcos Antonio Silveira, 2002. "Should government smooth exchange rate risk?," Textos para discussÃ£o 465, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka & Tarek Coury, 2002. "Trade Openness, Investment Instability and Terms-of-Trade Volatility," NBER Working Papers 9332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Horst, J.R. ter & Veld, C.H., 2002. "Behavioral Preferences for Individual Securities: The Case for Call Warrants and Call Options," Discussion Paper 2002-95, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Korteweg, A.G. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2002. "The Choice between Rights-Preserving Issue Methods: Regulatory and Financial Aspects of Issuing Seasoned Equity in the UK," Discussion Paper 2002-93, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Armen Hovakimian & Edward J. Kane & Luc Laeven, 2002. "How Country and Safety-Net Characteristics Affect Bank Risk-Shifting," NBER Working Papers 9322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna J. Schwartz, 2002. "Asset Price Inflation and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 9321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.