Report NEP-FIN-2002-11-04This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. Philip Yu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manfred Gärtner, 2002. "Monetary policy and central bank behaviour," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-24, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Robin Brooks & Marco Del Negro, 2002. "The rise in comovement across national stock markets: market integration or IT bubble?," Working Paper 2002-17a, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Omar F. Saqib, 2002. "Interpreting Currency Crises: A Review of Theory, Evidence, and Issues," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 303, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Campa, Jose M., 2002. "Exchange rate crises and bilateral trade flows in Latin America," IESE Research Papers D/470, IESE Business School.
- Pierre Giot & Joachim Grammig, 2002. "How large is liquidity risk in an automated auction market?," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-23, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Devereux, M.B. & Lane, P.R., 2002. "Understanding Bilateral Exchange Rate Volatility," CEG Working Papers 20025, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2002. "The Flight-to-Liquidity Premium in U.S. Treasury Bond Prices," NBER Working Papers 9312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2001. "External Wealth, the Trade Balance, and the Real Exchange Rate," Trinity Economics Papers 200121, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2004. "Forecasting foreign exchange volatility: why is implied volatility biased and inefficient? and does it matter?," Working Papers 2002-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Larry D. Wall, 2002. "Subordinated debt and prompt corrective regulatory action," Working Paper 2002-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gerald Dwyer & Cora Barnhart, 2002. "Are stocks in new industries like lottery tickets?," Working Paper 2002-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2002. "Empirical studies of financial innovation: lots of talk, little action?," Working Paper 2002-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:02-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas D. Willett, 2002. "Fear of Floating Needn't Imply Fixed Rates: Feasible Options for Intermediate Exchange Rate Regimes," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-18, Claremont Colleges.
- Isriya Nitithanprapas & Thomas D. Willett, 2002. "Classifying Exchange Rate Regimes," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-22, Claremont Colleges.
- Mark Kamstra & Lisa Kramer & Maurice Levi, 2002. "Winter blues: a SAD stock market cycle," Working Paper 2002-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Isriya Nitithanprapas & Sunil Rongala & Thomas D. Willett, 2002. "The Role of Capital Controls and Currency Regimes in the Asian Crisis," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-21, Claremont Colleges.
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:02-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore