Report NEP-FIN-2001-04-21This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christoph Lülfesmann, 2000. "Team Production, Sequential Investments and Stochastic Payoffs," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse6_2001, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Ingela Alger & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2001. "Moral Hazard, Insurance, and Some Collusion," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 496, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Valpy FitzGerald, . "Regulating Large International Firms," QEH Working Papers qehwps64, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Wielhouwer, J.L., 2001. "Optimal Tax Depreciation Lives and Charges under Regulatory Constraints," Discussion Paper 2001-23, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Sansing, R. & Wielhouwer, J.L., 2001. "Valuation of Deferred Tax Assets From a Net Operating Loss Carryover," Discussion Paper 2001-24, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.