Report NEP-FIN-2001-02-27This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Roider, 2000. "On the Foundations of the Property Rights Theory of the Firm: Cooperative Investments and Message-Dependent Contracts," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Yuko Kinoshita, 2001. "Firm Size and Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," Industrial Organization 0012006, EconWPA.
- Kenneth L. Judd & Sy-Ming Guu, 2001. "Asymptotic Methods for Asset Market Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 8135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gedajlovic, E.R. & Yoshikawa, T. & Hashimoto, M., 2001. "Ownership Structure, Investment Behavior and Firm Performance in Japanese Manufacturing Industries," Research Paper ERS-2001-09-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Roon, F.A. de & Nijman, T.E. & Werker, B.J.M., 2000. "Currency Hedging for International Stock Portfolios," Research Paper ERS-2000-21-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Anke Kessler & Christoph Lülfesmann & Patrick Schmitz, 2000. "Optimal Contracting with Verifiable Ex Post Signals," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse19_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200094 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xiaokai Yang, 2000. "Incomplete Contingent Labor Contract, Asymmetric Residual Rights and Authority, and the Theory of the Firm," CID Working Papers 45, Center for International Development at Harvard University.