Report NEP-FIN-2001-02-27This is the archive for NEP-FIN, a report on new working papers in the area of Finance. issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
This report is closed
Other reports in NEP-FIN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Roider, 2000. "On the Foundations of the Property Rights Theory of the Firm: Cooperative Investments and Message-Dependent Contracts," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse12_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Yuko Kinoshita, 2001. "Firm Size and Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0012006, EconWPA.
- Kenneth L. Judd & Sy-Ming Guu, 2001. "Asymptotic Methods for Asset Market Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 8135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200167 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:200017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anke Kessler & Christoph LÃ¼lfesmann & Patrick Schmitz, 2000. "Optimal Contracting with Verifiable Ex Post Signals," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse19_2000, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:att:baiswp:200094 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xiaokai Yang, 2000. "Incomplete Contingent Labor Contract, Asymmetric Residual Rights and Authority, and the Theory of the Firm," CID Working Papers, Center for International Development at Harvard University 45, Center for International Development at Harvard University.