Report NEP-EXP-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Syngjoo Choi & Jungmin Lee & Sokbae 'Simon' Lee & Kyunghui Choi, 2013. "Do institutions affect social preferences? Evidence from divided Korea," CeMMAP working papers CWP35/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- David M. Bruner & John R. Boyce, 2013. "Voluntary Contributions to Property Rights," Working Papers 13-14, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Georganas, Sotiris & Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2013. "Peer Pressure and Productivity: The Role of Observing and Being Observed," IZA Discussion Papers 7523, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caria, Antonia Stefano & Hassen, Ibrahim Worku, 2013. "The formation of job referral networks: Experimental evidence from ubran Ethiopia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1282, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Eva O. Arceo-Gomez & Raymundo M. Campos-Vazquez, 2013. "Race and Marriage in the Labor Market: A Discrimination Correspondence Study in a Developing Country," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios EconÃ³micos 2013-03, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:133 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beugnot, Julie & Fortin, Bernard & Lacroix, Guy & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2013. "Social Networks and Peer Effects at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 7521, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Xing, Haipeng & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2013. "The logic of adaptive sequential experimentation in policy design:," IFPRI discussion papers 1273, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- S. Bortolotti & M. Casari & F. Pancotto, 2013. "Norms of Punishment in the General Population," Working Papers wp898, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alexander Harin, 2013. "Data dispersion near the boundaries: can it partially explain the problems of decision and utility theories?," Working Papers hal-00851022, HAL.
- Kurt A. Ackermann & Jürgen Fleiß & Ryan O. Murphy, 2013. "Reciprocity as an individual difference," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2013-05, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Hill, Ruth Vargas & Robles, Miguel & Ceballos, Francisco, 2013. "Demand for weather hedges in India: An empirical exploration of theoretical predictions:," IFPRI discussion papers 1280, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Felipe Balmaceda & Juan Esconar, 2013. "Trust in Cohesive Communities," Documentos de Trabajo 295, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Jason F. Shogren & Jason F. Shogren, 2013. "Bidding Behavior given Point and Interval Values in a Second-price Auction," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1310, Economics, The University of Manchester.