Report NEP-EXP-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Abeler & Daniele Nosenzo, 2013. "Self-selection into Economics Experiments is Driven by Monetary Rewards," Discussion Papers 2013-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Lilley, Andrew & Slonim, Robert, 2013. "The Price of Warm Glow," IZA Discussion Papers 7445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vanessa Mertins & Susanne Warning, 2013. "Gender Differences in Responsiveness to a Homo Economicus Prime in the Gift-Exchange Game," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201309, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Björn Vollan & Yexin Zhou & Andreas Landmann & Biliang Hu & Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2013. "Cooperation under Democracy and Authoritarian Norms," Working Papers 2013-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Andreoli-Versbach, Patrick, 2013. "Leading-effect vs. Risk-taking in Dynamic Tournaments: Evidence from a Real-life Randomized Experiment," Discussion Papers in Economics 15452, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Björn Vollan & Sebastian Prediger & Markus Frölich, 2013. "Co-managing common pool resources: Do formal rules have to be adapted to traditional ecological norms?," Working Papers 2013-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Eckel, Catherine & Johnson, Cathleen & Montmarquette, Claude, 2012. "Human capital investment by the poor: Informing policy with laboratory experiments," MPRA Paper 47782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Falk, Armin & Szech, Nora, 2013. "Organizations, Diffused Pivotality and Immoral Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 7442, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simone Gobien & Björn Vollan, 2013. "Playing with the social network: Social cohesion in resettled and non-resettled communities in Cambodia," Working Papers 2013-16, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Holden, Stein, 2013. "High discount rates: - An artifact caused by poorly framed experiments or a result of people being poor and vulnerable?," CLTS Working Papers 8/13, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Karina Gose, 2013. "Fair Wages Survive Multiple Sources of Income Inequality," FEMM Working Papers 130009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Angelucci, Manuela & Karlan, Dean & Zinman, Jonathan, 2013. "Win Some Lose Some? Evidence from a Randomized Microcredit Program Placement Experiment by Compartamos Banco," IZA Discussion Papers 7439, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luc Behaghel & Bruno Crépon & Marc Gurgand, 2013. "Robustness of the encouragement design in a two-treatment randomized control trial," PSE Working Papers halshs-00834169, HAL.
- Armantier, Olivier & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Eliciting Beliefs: Proper Scoring Rules, Incentives, Stakes and Hedging," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Kristensen, Soren Rud & Bech, Mickael & Lauridsen, Jørgen T, 2013. "Who to pay for performance? The choice of organisational level for hospital performance incentives," Health Economics Papers 2013:5, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research, University of Southern Denmark.