Report NEP-EXP-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberta Calvet & James Alm, 2013. "Empathy, Sympathy, and Tax Compliance," Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics 1310, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey V. Butler, 2013. "Inequality and Relative Ability Beliefs," EIEF Working Papers Series 1305, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2013.
- Oliver Bunn & Caterina Calsamiglia & Donald J. Brown, 2013. "Testing for Fictive Learning in Decision-Making under Uncertainty," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1890, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Noussair, C.N. & Tucker, S., 2013. "Experimental Research On Asset Pricing," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2013-020, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Vera Angelova & Olivier Armantier & Giuseppe Attanasi & Yolande Hiriart, 2013. "Relative Performance of Liability Rules: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2013-03, CRESE.
- Arthur Schram & Aljaz Ule, 2013. "Democracy and Regulation: The Effects of Electoral Competition on Infrastructure Investments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-046/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Amanda Pallais, 2013. "Inefficient Hiring in Entry-Level Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 18917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adrienne M. Lucas & Patrick J. McEwan & Moses Ngware & Moses Oketch, 2013. "Improving Early-Grade Literacy in East Africa: Experimental Evidence from Kenya and Uganda," Working Papers, University of Delaware, Department of Economics 13-03, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- James Alm, 2013. "Expanding the Theory of Tax Compliance from Individual to Group Motivations," Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics 1309, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:vac:report:rpt13-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lawless, Lydia J.R. & Nayga, Rodolfo & Drichoutis, Andreas, 2013. "Time preference and health behaviour: A review," MPRA Paper 45382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith Marzilli Ericson & Judd B. Kessler, 2013. "The Articulation Effect of Government Policy: Health Insurance Mandates Versus Taxes," NBER Working Papers 18913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.