Report NEP-EXP-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Miguel A. Fonseca, 2013. "Discrimination via Exclusion: An Experiment on Group Identity and Club Goods," Discussion Papers 1302, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Hitoshi Matsushima & Tomomi Tanaka & Tomohisa Toyama, 2013. "Behavioral Approach to Repeated Games with Private Monitoring," CARF F-Series CARF-F-309, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Ivo Bischoff & Thomas Krauskopf, 2013. "Motives of pro-social behavior in individual versus collective decisions – a comparative experimental study," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201319, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Liang, Pinghan & Meng, Juanjuan, 2013. "Love me, love my dog: an experimental study on social connections and indirect reciprocity," MPRA Paper 45270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Füllbrunn, Sascha & Rau, Holger & Weitzel, Utz, 2013. "Do ambiguity effects survive in experimental asset markets?," MPRA Paper 44700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam Zylbersztejn, 2013. "Strategic signaling or emotional sanctioning? An experimental study of ex post communication in a repeated public goods game," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00800587, HAL.
- Kuhn, Michael A. & Kuhn, Peter J. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2013. "The Importance of the Cognitive Environment for Intertemporal Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 7273, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Djawadi, Behnud Mir & Fahr, René, 2013. "The Impact of Tax Knowledge and Budget Spending Influence on Tax Compliance," IZA Discussion Papers 7255, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Janne Tukiainen, 2013. "Effects of minimum bid increment in internet auctions: Evidence from a field experiment," Working Papers 44, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Aurora García-Gallego & Nikolaos Georgantzis & Gianandrea Staffiero & Tarek Jaber-López, 2013. "An experimental study on the effects of co-payment in public services," Working Papers 2013/03, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Evelyn Korn & Stephan Meisenzahl & Johannes Ziesecke, 2013. "How and when can economic skills enhance cooperation?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201316, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Lynn, Peter & Burton, Jonathan, 2013. "Going online with a face-to-face household panel: initial results from an experiment on the Understanding Society Innovation Panel," Understanding Society Working Paper Series 2013-03, Understanding Society at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Pape, Andreas & Kurtz, Kenneth, 2013. "Evaluating Case-based Decision Theory: Predicting Empirical Patterns of Human Classification Learning (Extensions)," MPRA Paper 45206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Errea & Juan M. Cabasés, 2013. "Incentives when altruism is impure: The case of blood and living organ donations," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 1302, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Borkum, Evan & He, Fang & Linden, Leigh L., 2013. "The Effects of School Libraries on Language Skills: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in India," IZA Discussion Papers 7267, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robertas Zubrickas, 2013. "The provision point mechanism with reward money," ECON - Working Papers 114, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2013.