Report NEP-EXP-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Falk, Armin & Meier, Stephan & Zehnder, Christian, 2011. "Did We Overestimate the Role of Social Preferences? The Case of Self-Selected Student Samples," IZA Discussion Papers 5475, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesca Gino & Sreedhari D. Desai, 2011. "Memory Lane and Morality: How Childhood Memories Promote Prosocial Behavior," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-079, Harvard Business School.
- Item repec:hbs:wpaper:11-078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Masclet & Charles N. Noussair & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Threat and Punishment in Public Good Experiments," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-08, CIRANO.
- Gary Charness & David Masclet & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Competitive Preferences and Status as an Incentive: Experimental Evidence," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-07, CIRANO.
- Klaus Abbink & David Masclet & Matthijs van Veelen, 2011. "Reference Point Effects in Antisocial Preferences," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-11, CIRANO.
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2011. "State or Nature? Formal vs. Informal Sanctioning in the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 11-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Thomas Markussen & Louis Putterman & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2011. "Self-Organization for Collective Action: An Experimental Study of Voting on Formal, Informal, and No Sanction Regimes," Working Papers 2011-4, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Yang, Chun-Lei & Yao, Lan, 2011. "Ellsberg Paradox and Second-order Preference Theories on Ambiguity: Some New Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 28531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corrigan, Jay & Drichoutis, Andreas & Lusk, Jayson & Nayga, Rodolfo & Rousu, Matt, 2011. "Repeated Rounds with Price Feedback in Experimental Auction Valuation: An Adversarial Collaboration," MPRA Paper 28337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hardeweg, Bernd & Menkhoff, Lukas & Waibel, Hermann, 2011. "Experimentally-validated survey evidence on individual risk attitudes in rural Thailand," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-464, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Ann B. Gillette & Mark Rider, 2011. "Cooperating to Resist Coercion: An Experimental Study," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-02, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Friederike Mengel & Emanuela Sciubba, 2010. "Extrapolation in Games of Coordination and Dominance Solvable Games," Working Papers 2010.148, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2011. "An Experimental Investigation of Intrinsic Motivations for Giving," IZA Discussion Papers 5461, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holger Müller, 2011. "To Be Or Not To Be Price-Conscious - A Segment-Based Analysis Of Compromise Effects In Market-Like Framings," FEMM Working Papers 110002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Eva I. Hoppe & David J. Kusterer & Patrick W. Schmitz, 2011. "Public-private partnerships versus traditional procurement: An experimental investigation," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 02-02, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Mellizo, Philip & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Matthews, Peter Hans, 2011. "Workplace Democracy in the Lab," IZA Discussion Papers 5460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emmanuel Flachaire & Guillaume Hollard & Jason Shogren, 2011. "On the origin of the wta-wtp divergence in public good valuation," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00561474, HAL.