Report NEP-EXP-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmed, Ali & Salas, Osvaldo, 2008. "Is the Hand of God Involved in Human Cooperation? An Experimental Examination of the Supernatural Punishment Theory," CAFO Working Papers, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University 2009:1, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
- Nagore Iriberri & Pedro Rey-Biel, 2008. "The role of role uncertainty in modified dictator games," Economics Working Papers 1147, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2010.
- M. Raimondi, 2009. "Reasons behind public goods provision," Economics Department Working Papers 2009-EP04, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Dulleck, Uwe & Rudolf, Kerschbamer & Matthias, Sutter, 2009. "The Economics of Credence Goods: On the Role of Liability, Verifiability, Reputation and Competition," Working Papers in Economics 348, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- David M. Bruner & Robert J. Oxoby, 2009. "Can Foreign Aid Buy Investment? Appropriation Through Conflict," Working Papers 09-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2009. "Payment Choice, Image Motivation and Contributions to Charity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-015/1, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Aug 2010.
- Jeremy Bulow & Jonathan Levin & Paul Milgrom, 2009. "Winning Play in Spectrum Auctions," NBER Working Papers 14765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.