Report NEP-EXP-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David L. Dickinson & Todd McElroy, 2009. "Naturally-occurring sleep choice and time of day effects on p-beauty contest outcomes," Working Papers 09-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Alexander Matros & Wooyoung Lim & Theodore Turocy, 2009. "Raising Revenue With Raffles: Evidence from a Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 377, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2009.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther, 2008. "The Experimental Approach to Development Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 7037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beaman, Lori & Chattopadhyay, Raghabendra & Duflo, Esther & Pande, Rohini & Topalova, Petia, 2008. "Powerful Women: Does Exposure Reduce Bias?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6922, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Messer, Dolores & Wolter, Stefan C., 2009. "Money Matters: Evidence from a Large-Scale Randomized Field Experiment with Vouchers for Adult Training," IZA Discussion Papers 4017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2009. "Coarse Thinking and Collusion in Bertrand Duopoly with Increasing Marginal Costs," MPRA Paper 13516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von & van Soest, Arthur & Wengström, Erik, 2009. "Heterogeneity in Risky Choice Behaviour in a Broad Population," IZA Discussion Papers 4022, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ridderinkhof, Richard & Stallen, Mirre & van Winden, Frans A.A.M., 2008. "On the Nature, Modeling, and Neural Bases of Social Ties," CEPR Discussion Papers 6950, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Engström, Per & Hesselius, Patrik & Holmlund, Bertil, 2009. "Vacancy Referrals, Job Search, and the Duration of Unemployment: A Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 3991, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:isu:genres:13033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2009. "Does Coarse Thinking Matter for Option Pricing? Evidence from an Experiment," MPRA Paper 13515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Guiso, 2009. "A Test of Narrow Framing and its Origin," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/02, European University Institute.