Report NEP-EXP-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gillies, Anthony S & Rigdon, Mary L, 2008. "Epistemic Conditions and Social Preferences in Trust Games," MPRA Paper 9626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ortona, Guido & Ottone, Stefania & Ponzano, Ferruccio & Scacciati, Francesco, 2008. "Some differences in revealed behaviour under different inquiry methods," POLIS Working Papers, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS 112, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Helena Veiga & Marc Vorsatz, 2008. "The effect of short-selling of the aggregation of information in an experimental asset market," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ws083808, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa.
- Sotiris Georganas & Rosemarie Nagel, 2008. "English Auctions with toeholds: An experimental study," Economics Working Papers 1102, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Zafer Akin & Abdullah Yavas, 2008. "An Experimental Analysis of Time-Inconsistency in Long-Run Projects," Working Papers, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics 0809, TOBB University of Economics and Technology, Department of Economics.
- Dario Sacco, 2008. "Is there a U-shaped Relation between Competition and Investment?," SOI - Working Papers 0808, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Andrea, Morone & Piergiuseppe, Morone, 2008. "Boundary and interior equilibria: what drives convergence in a â€˜beauty contestâ€™?," MPRA Paper 9584, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JÃ¼rgen Eichberger & David Kelsey, 2008. "Are the Treasures of Game Theory Ambiguous?," Working Papers 0469, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Lori A. Beaman & Raghabendra Chattopadhyay & Esther Duflo & Rohini Pande & Petia Topalova, 2008. "Powerful Women: Does Exposure Reduce Bias?," NBER Working Papers 14198, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Keith Chen, 2008. "Rationalization and Cognitive Dissonance: Do Choices Affect or Reflect Preferences?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1669, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.