Report NEP-EXP-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nava Ashraf & James Berry & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2007. "Can Higher Prices Stimulate Product Use? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Zambia," NBER Working Papers 13247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saez, Emmanuel, 2007. "Details Matter: The Impact of Presentation and Information on the Take-up of Financial Incentives for Retirement Saving," CEPR Discussion Papers 6386, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lanse Minkler, 2007. "Integrity and Agreement: Economics When Principles Also Matter," Working papers 2007-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Arkes, Hal & Hirshleifer, David & Jiang, Danling & Lim, Sonya, 2007. "Prospect Theory and Reference Point Adaptation: Evidence from the US, China, and Korea," MPRA Paper 4009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mengel, Friederike, 2007. "Conformism and Cooperation in a Local Interaction Model," MPRA Paper 4051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:300011417 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hardy-Vallee, Benoit, 2007. "Decision-Making: A Neuroeconomic Perspective," MPRA Paper 4010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanton, Angela A., 2007. "Neural Substrates of Decision-Making in Economic Games," MPRA Paper 4030, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jun 2007.