Report NEP-EXP-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Ola & WengstrÃ¶m, Erik, 2007. "More Communication, Less Cooperation: Experimental Evidence from Multi-stage Games," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2007:4, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 24 Nov 2010.
- Martin G. Kocher & Matthias Sutter & Florian Wakolbinger, 2007. "The Impact of Naï¿½ve Advice and Observational Learning in Beauty-contest Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-015/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Nadine ChlaÃƒÅ¸ & Werner GÃƒÂ¼th & Christoph Vanberg, 2007. "Social Learning of Efficiency Enhancing Trade With(out) Market Entry Costs - An experimental study," Papers on Strategic Interaction, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group 2006-36, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Jeffrey R. Kling, 2007. "Methodological Frontiers of Public Finance Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 12931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald G. Cummings & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Michael McKee & Benno Torgler, 2007. "Effects of Tax Morale on Tax Compliance: Experimental and Survey Evidence," NCER Working Paper Series, National Centre for Econometric Research 12, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- John D Hey & Gianna Lotito, 2007. "NaÃ¯ve, Resolute or Sophisticated? A Study of Dynamic Decision Making," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 07/03, Department of Economics, University of York.