Report NEP-EXP-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0339 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2004. "Tax Evasion and Social Interactions," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0432, CIRPEE.
- Shomu Banerjee & James H. Murphy, 2004. "A Simplified Test for Preference Rationality of Two-commodity Choice," Emory Economics, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta) 0421, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "Teacher vs. Learner Responsibility in Management Education," General Economics and Teaching, EconWPA 0412020, EconWPA.
- Ralph C Bayer & Matthias Sutter, 2004. "The excess burden of tax evasion - An experimental detection- concealment contest," Experimental, EconWPA 0412003, EconWPA.
- JS Armstrong, 2004. "The Natural Learning Project," General Economics and Teaching, EconWPA 0412021, EconWPA.
- Ralph C Bayer & Mickey Chan, 2004. "Network Externalities, Demand Inertia and Dynamic Pricing in an Experimental Oligopoly Market," Experimental, EconWPA 0412004, EconWPA.