Report NEP-EXP-2004-07-18This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sander Onderstal & Florian Englmaier & Pablo Guillen & Loreto Llorente & Rupert Sausgruber, 2004. "The Chopstick Auction: A Study of the Exposure Problem in Multi-Unit Auctions," Working Papers 2004.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Orly Sade & Charles Schnitzlein & Jaime F. Zender, 2004. "Competition and Cooperation in Divisible Good Auctions: An Experimental Examination," Working Papers 2004.15, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rod Garratt & Cheng-Zhong Qin & James E. Parco & Amnon Rapoport, 2004. "Potential Maximization and Coalition Government Formation," Working Papers 2004.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Falk, Armin & Kosfeld, Michael, 2004. "Distrust – The Hidden Cost of Control," IZA Discussion Papers 1203, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dhananjay K. & Shyam Sunder, 2004. "Double Auction Dynamics: Structural Effects of Non-binding Price Controls," Yale School of Management Working Papers, Yale School of Management ysm141, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Ekin Birol & Ágnes Gyovai & Melinda Smale, 2004. "Agri-Environmental Policies in a Transition Economy: Using a Choice Experiment to Value Agricultural Biodiversity on Hungarian Small Farms," Working Papers 2004.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Huck, Steffen & Seltzer, Andrew & Wallace, Brian, 2004. "Deferred Compensation and Gift Exchange: An Experimental Investigation into Multi-Period Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 1193, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Alberini & Paolo Rosato & Alberto Longo & Valentina Zanatta, 2004. "Information and Willingness to Pay in a Contingent Valuation Study: The Value of S. Erasmo in the Lagoon of Venice," Working Papers 2004.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Shyam Sunder & Haijin Lin, 2003. "Using Experimental Data to Model Bargaining Behavior in Ultimatum Games," Yale School of Management Working Papers, Yale School of Management ysm330, Yale School of Management.
- Itzhak Venezia & Zur Shapira, 2003. "An Experimental Study of the Full-Coverage Puzzle," Yale School of Management Working Papers, Yale School of Management ysm335, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2003.
- Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2004. "Other-Regarding Preferences and Performance Pay – An Experiment on Incentives and Sorting," IZA Discussion Papers 1191, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).