Report NEP-EVO-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kolmar, Martin, 2013. "Group Conflicts. Where do we stand?," Economics Working Paper Series 1331, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Liu, Elaine M. & Meng, Juanjuan & Wang, Joseph Tao-yi, 2013. "Confucianism and Preferences: Evidence from Lab Experiments in Taiwan and China," IZA Discussion Papers 7684, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John E. Roemer, 2012. "Kantian Optimization: An Approach to Cooperative Behavior," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1854R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2013.
- Anil Alpman, 2013. "The Relevance of Social Norms for Economic Efficiency: Theory and its Empirical Test," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13038r, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Aug 2013.
- Pauline Grosjean, 2013. "Conflict and Social and Political Preferences: Evidence from World War II and Civil Conflict in 35 European countries," Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales 2013-29, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Collin Raymond & Daniel J. Benjamin & Matthew Rabin, 2013. "A Model of Non-Belief in the Law of Large Numbers," Economics Series Working Papers 672, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.