Report NEP-EVO-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cra:wpaper:2013-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James C. Cox & Maroš Servátka & Radovan Vadovic, 2013. "Status Quo Effects in Fairness Games: Reciprocal Responses to Acts of Commission vs. Acts of Omission," Working Papers in Economics 13/25, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Heller, Yuval, 2013. "Language, Meaning, and Games: Comment," MPRA Paper 49375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bolle, Friedel & Costard, Jano, 2013. "Who shows solidarity with the irresponsible?," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2013-308, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Pierre Gosselin & Aïleen Lotz & Marc Wambst, 2013. "On Apparent Irrational Behaviors : Interacting Structures and the Mind," Working Papers hal-00851309, HAL.
- Paolo Zeppini & Koen Frenken & Roland Kupers, 2013. "Threshold models of technological transitions," Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series 13-06, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS), revised Aug 2013.
- Isabel Günther & Kenneth Harttgen, 2013. "Desired Fertility and Children Born across Time and Space," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 144, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Strulik, Holger, 2013. "Preferences, income, and life satisfaction: An equivalence result," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 171, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Colin Jennings, 2013. "Institutions and prosperity," Working Papers 1313, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.