Report NEP-EVO-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Abeler & Daniele Nosenzo, 2013. "Self-selection into Economics Experiments is Driven by Monetary Rewards," Discussion Papers 2013-03, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Samir Okasha & John A. Weymark & Walter Bossert, 2013. "Inclusive Fitness Maximization : An Axiomatic Approach," Cahiers de recherche 05-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Lilley, Andrew & Slonim, Robert, 2013. "The Price of Warm Glow," IZA Discussion Papers 7445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Björn Vollan & Yexin Zhou & Andreas Landmann & Biliang Hu & Carsten Herrmann-Pillath, 2013. "Cooperation under Democracy and Authoritarian Norms," Working Papers 2013-14, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Xu, Zibo, 2013. "Convergence of best response dynamics in extensive-form games," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 745, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 28 Jun 2013.
- Björn Vollan & Sebastian Prediger & Markus Frölich, 2013. "Co-managing common pool resources: Do formal rules have to be adapted to traditional ecological norms?," Working Papers 2013-15, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Sonia Bhalotra & Guilhem Cassan & Irma Clots-Figueras & Lakshmi Iyer, 2013. "Religion, Politician Identity and Development Outcomes:Evidence from India," Working Papers 1306, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Kravdal, Øystein, 2013. "Reflections on the Search for Fertility Effects on Happiness," Memorandum 10/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Doepke, Matthias, 2013. "Exploitation, Altruism, and Social Welfare: An Economic Exploration," IZA Discussion Papers 7449, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2013. "Culture, Entrepreneurship, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 7459, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The endogenous formation of an environmental culture," Working Papers hal-00834151, HAL.