Report NEP-EVO-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Reme, Bjørn-Atle & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2013. "Leadership and incentives," Discussion Paper Series in Economics, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics 10/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Andersson, Ola & Tyran, Jean-Robert & Wengström, Erik & Holm, Håkan J., 2013. "Risk Aversion Relates to Cognitive Ability: Fact or Fiction?," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 964, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2013. "Rationalizability and Interactivity in Evolutionary OLG Models," PSE Working Papers, HAL hal-00814699, HAL.
- Marko Pitesa & Stefan Thau, 2013. "Compliant sinners, obstinate saints: How power and self-focus determine the effectiveness of social influences in ethical decision making," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print), HAL hal-00814614, HAL.
- Timothy C. Salmon & Danila Serra, 2013. "Does Social Judgment Diminish Rule Breaking?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jonas Fooken & Markus Schaffner, 2013. "The role of psychological and physiological factors in decision making under risk and in a dilemma," QuBE Working Papers, QUT Business School 010, QUT Business School.
- Vivika Halapuu & Tiiu Paas & Tiit Tammaru, 2013. "Is institutional trust related to the attitudes towards immigrants in Europe? A study of majority and minority population," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2013014, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jørgen Modalsli, 2013. "Inequality and growth in the very long run: Inferring inequality from data on social groups," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 734, Research Department of Statistics Norway.