Report NEP-EVO-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Noussair, C.N. & Stoop, J.T.R., 2012. "Time as a Medium of Reward in Three Social Preference Experiments," Discussion Paper 2012-068, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chen, Chia-Ching & Chiu, I-Ming & Smith, John & Yamada, Tetsuji, 2012. "Too smart to be selfish? Measures of cognitive ability, social preferences, and consistency," MPRA Paper 41078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2012. "When do we lie?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 17/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Amos Schurr & Ilana Ritov & Yaakov Kareev & Judith Avrahami, 2012. "The Effect of Perspective on Unethical Behavior," Discussion Paper Series dp620, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Einav Hart & Yaakov Kareev & Judith Avrahami, 2012. "Reversal of Risky Choice in a Good versus a Bad World," Discussion Paper Series dp619, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hanan Shteingart & Tal Neiman & Yonatan Loewenstein, 2012. "The Role of First Impression in Operant Learning," Discussion Paper Series dp626, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Zacharias Maniadis & Joshua Miller, 2012. "The Weight of Personal Experience: an Experimental Measurement," Working Papers 452, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-30058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mirco Tonin & Michael Vlassopoulos, 2012. "Social Incentives Matter: Evidence from an Online Real Effort Experiment," CEU Working Papers 2012_12, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 20 Jul 2012.
- Tom Broekel, 2012. "The co-evolution of proximities - a network level study," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1217, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2012.