Report NEP-EVO-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2012. "Cognitive load in the multi-player prisoner's dilemma game," MPRA Paper 35906, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graziano, Mario & Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "Rationality and choices in economics: behavioral and evolutionary approaches," MPRA Paper 35971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toke Fosgaard, 2011. "The Emotional Consequences of Pro-social Behavior in Markets," IFRO Working Paper 2012/1, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2011. "Evolutionarily stable in-group favoritism and out-group spite in intergroup conflict," Working Papers evolutionarily_stable, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Jona Linde & Joep Sonnemans, 2012. "Social Preferences in Private Decisions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-003/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Myrseth, Kristian Ove R. & Wollbrant, Conny, 2012. "Strong, Bold, and Kind: Self-Control and Cooperation in Social Dilemmas," Working Papers in Economics 523, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 02 Apr 2013.
- Akresh, Richard & Chen, Joyce J. & Moore, Charity, 2011. "Altruism, Cooperation, and Efficiency: Agricultural Production in Polygynous Households," IZA Discussion Papers 6265, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Bigoni & Marco Casari & Andrzej Skrzypacz & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2011. "Time Horizon and Cooperation in Continuous Time," EIEF Working Papers Series 1116, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2013.
- Nicholas Wilson, 2012. "Shock to the System: Prevention of Mother-to-Child Transmission of HIV and Child Mortality," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-03, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Jul 2013.
- Sarah Jacobson & Jason Delaney, 2012. "The Good of the Few: Reciprocity in the Provision of a Public Bad," Department of Economics Working Papers 2012-02, Department of Economics, Williams College, revised Nov 2013.
- Thorsten Chmura & Sebastian Goerg & Reinhard Selten, 2011. "Learning in experimental 2 x 2 games," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2011_26, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Wieland Mueller & Fangfang Tan, 2011. "Who Acts More Like a Game Theorist? Group and Individual Play in a Sequential Market Game and the Effect of the Time Horizon," Working Papers who_acts_more_like_a_game, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Dargnies, Marie-Pierre, 2011. "Social identity and competitiveness," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2011-202, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2011. "Redistribution and the cultural transmission of the taste for fairness," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2011-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2011. "Aspirations of the middle class: voting on redistribution and status concerns," Working Papers aspirations_of_the_middle, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Strulik, Holger, 2012. "A Mass Phenomenon: The Social Evolution of Obesity," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-489, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dutta, Nabamita & Mukherjee, Deepraj, 2011. "Is culture a determinant of financial development?," MPRA Paper 35867, University Library of Munich, Germany.