Report NEP-EVO-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Castillo & Michael Carter, 2011. "Behavioral Responses to Natural Disasters," Working Papers 1026, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Item repec:rdg:emxxdp:em-dp2011-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Astrid Gamba, 2011. "On the Evolution of Preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-032, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2011. "Computable and Dynamical Systems Foundations of Bounded Rationality and Satisficing," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1116, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Denis Bouyssou & Thierry Marchant, 2011. "Subjective expected utility without preferences," Working Papers hal-00606939, HAL.
- Item repec:rdg:emxxdp:em-dp2011-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2011. "Conceptualising Cluster Evolution: Beyond the Life-Cycle Model?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1112, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jul 2011.
- Masten, S.E. & Prüfer, J., 2011. "On the Evolution of Collective Enforcement Institutions: Communities and Courts," Discussion Paper 2011-074, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Umberto Gostoli, 2011. "Agent-Based Modeling of the El Farol Bar Problem," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1120, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Shu-Heng Chen & Tina Yu, 2011. "Toward an Autonomous-Agents Inspired Economic Analysis," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1118, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.