Report NEP-EVO-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- DECLERCK, Carolyn H. & BOONE, Christophe & EMONDS, Griet, 2011. "When do people cooperate? The neuroeconomics of prosocial decision making," Working Papers 2011009, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- V. Pelligra, 2011. "Empathy, Guilt-Aversion and Patterns of Reciprocity," Working Paper CRENoS 201108, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Simon Gaechter & Esther Kessler & Manfred Koenigstein, 2011. "The roles of incentives and voluntary cooperation for contractual compliance," Discussion Papers 2011-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2011. "Properties of an economy without human beings," MPRA Paper 31497, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jose-Luis Pinto-Prades & Jose-Maria Abellan-Perpiñan, 2011. "When normative and descriptive diverge: how to bridge the difference," Working Papers 11.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Lemay-Boucher & Vincent Somville & Joël Noret, 2011. "Double, Double Toil and Trouble: An Investigation on Occult Forces Expenditures in Southern Benin," Working Papers 1105, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Douhou, S. & Magnus, J.R. & Soest, A.H.O. van, 2011. "Peer Reporting and the Perception of Fairness," Discussion Paper 2011-068, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jason Collins & Boris Baer & Ernst Juerg Weber, 2011. "Economic Growth And Evolution: Parental Preference For Quality And Quantity Of Offspring," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-05, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.