Report NEP-EVO-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Halliday, 2011. "Rarer Actions: Giving and Taking in Third-Party Punishment Games," Working Papers 211, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Niko Noeske, 2011. "A Dynamic Model of Reciprocity with Asymmetric Equilibrium Payoffs," Working Papers 446, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Mathilde Almlund & Angela Lee Duckworth & James J. Heckman & Tim D. Kautz, 2011. "Personality Psychology and Economics," NBER Working Papers 16822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matteus Joffily & David Masclet & Charles Noussair & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2011. "Emotions, Sanctions and Cooperation," Post-Print halshs-00581163, HAL.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2011. "War signals: a theory of trade, trust and conflict," ECON - Working Papers 013, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Luis Miller & Heiko Rauhut & Fabian Winter, 2011. "The emergence of norms from conflicts over just distributions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Damiano, Fiorillo & Fabio, Sabatini, 2011. "Quality and quantity: the role of social interactions in individual health," MPRA Paper 29777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James C. Cox & Elinor Ostrom & James M. Walker, 2011. "Bosses and Kings: Asymmetric Power in Paired Common Pool and Public Good Games," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-06, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Aug 2012.
- David M. McEvoy & Todd L. Cherry & John K. Stranlund, 2011. "The Endogenous Formation of Coalitions to Provide Public Goods: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2011-2, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Esther Hauk & Giovanni Immordino, 2011. "Parents, Television and Cultural Change," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 868.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Giacomo De Giorgi & Michele Pellizzari, 2011. "Understanding Social Interactions: Evidence from the Classroom," Working Papers 385, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- de Marti, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Identity and Social Distance in Friendship Formation," Research Papers in Economics 2011:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Cherchye, L.J.H. & Demuynck, T. & Rock, B. de, 2011. "Is Utility Transferable? A Revealed Preference Analysis," Discussion Paper 2011-018, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1911052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore