Report NEP-EVO-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2011. "Social Provisioning Process and Socio-Economic Modeling," MPRA Paper 28969, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Buser, 2011. "Hormones and Social Preferences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-046/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rodríguez González, Guillermo, 2011.
"Civilización, economía y orden espontaneo: La inviabilidad evolutiva del socialismo
[Civilization, economy and spontaneous order: The evolutionary infeasibility of the socialism]," MPRA Paper 29720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier Rivas, 2011. "Probability Matching and Reinforcement Learning," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/20, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von & van Soest, Arthur & Wengström, Erik, 2011. "Experts in Experiments: How Selection Matters for Estimated Distributions of Risk Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 5575, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mishra, Sandhya, 2011. "Strategic Thresholds and its Implications," MPRA Paper 29383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Max Nathan, 2011. "The Economics of Super-Diversity: Findings from British Cities, 2001-2006," SERC Discussion Papers 0068, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Griffin, John & Nickerson, David & Wozniak, Abigail, 2011. "Racial Differences in Inequality Aversion: Evidence from Real World Respondents in the Ultimatum Game," IZA Discussion Papers 5569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido Alfani & Vincent Gourdon & Agnese Vitali, 2011. "Social customs and demographic change: The case of godparenthood in Catholic Europe," Working Papers 040, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Stoop, J.T.R., 2011. "Laboratory and field experiments on social dilemmas," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4578462, Tilburg University.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765022724 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ken-Ichi Shimomura & Takehiko Yamato, 2011. "Impact of Ethnicities on Market Outcome: Results of Market Experiments in Kenya," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-10, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.