Report NEP-EVO-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georgy S. Levit & Uwe Hossfeld & Ulrich Witt, 2010. "Can Darwinism Be "Generalized" and of What Use Would This Be?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Dahlan, Rolan Mauludy & Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Evolution of Consumers’ Preferences due to Innovation," MPRA Paper 24159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friederike Mengel & Gergely Horváth & Jaromir Kovarik, 2010. "Limited memory can be beneficial for the evolution of cooperation," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Chirco, Alessandra & Colombo, Caterina & Scrimitore, Marcella, 2010. "Quantity Competition, Endogenous Motives and Behavioral Heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 24165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guarino, Antonio & Ianni, Antonella, 2010. "Social learning with local interactions," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1011, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.