Report NEP-EVO-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georgy S. Levit & Uwe Hossfeld & Ulrich Witt, 2010. "Can Darwinism Be "Generalized" and of What Use Would This Be?," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2010-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Dahlan, Rolan Mauludy & Situngkir, Hokky, 2010. "Evolution of Consumers’ Preferences due to Innovation," MPRA Paper 24159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friederike Mengel & Gergely Horváth & Jaromir Kovarik, 2010. "Limited memory can be beneficial for the evolution of cooperation," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2010-25, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Chirco, Alessandra & Colombo, Caterina & Scrimitore, Marcella, 2010. "Quantity Competition, Endogenous Motives and Behavioral Heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 24165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guarino, Antonio & Ianni, Antonella, 2010. "Social learning with local interactions," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton 1011, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.