Report NEP-EVO-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cardenas, Juan-Camilo, 2009. "Social Norms and Behavior in the Local Commons Through the Lens of Field Experiments," Documentos CEDE Series, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department 91168, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Maldonado, Jorge Higinio & Moreno-Sanchez, Rocio del Pilar, 2009. "Does Scarcity Exacerbate the Tragedy of the Commons? Evidence from Fishers’ Experimental Responses," Documentos CEDE Series, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department 91170, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Francis McLaughlin, 2010. "John Rogers Commons: Are His Insights Important in Teaching Modern Labor Economics?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 739, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Andreas Nicklisch & Irenaeus Wolff, 2010. "Cooperation norms in multiple-stage punishment," TWI Research Paper Series, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz 54, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2010-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna Conte & Peter G. Moffatt, 2010. "The econometric modeling of social Preferences," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2010-042, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.