Report NEP-EVO-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2009. "The Illusion of Irrationality," MPRA Paper 19044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Guido Cozzi & Noemi Mantovan, 2009. "The Evolution of Ideology, Fairness and Redistribution," NBER Working Papers 15587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dietrich Franz & List Christian, 2009. "A reason-based theory of rational choice," Research Memoranda 057, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Amy Peng & Francis McKenna, 2009. "Evolution of the Week," Working Papers 012, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Truly Noncooperative Game of Island Life: Introducing a Unified Theory of Value & Evolutionarily Stable Island Economic Development Strategy," MPRA Paper 19049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Funk, Matt, 2009. "On the Problem of Economic Power: Lessons from the Natural History of the Hawaiian Archipelago," MPRA Paper 19371, University Library of Munich, Germany.