Report NEP-EVO-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marianna Belloc & Samuel Bowles, 2009. "International Trade, Factor Mobility and the Persistence of Cultural-Institutional Diversity," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics 2009-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Hamanaka, Shingo, 2009. "Public Opinion behind the Deterrence: An Evolutionary Game Theoretic Study of the Israeli Policy towards Lebanon," MPRA Paper 16800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 4340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hoff, Karla & Kshetramade, Mayuresh & Fehr, Ernst, 2009. "Caste and Punishment: The Legacy of Caste Culture in Norm Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 4343, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Takahashi, Taiki & Hadzibeganovic, Tarik & Cannas, Sergio & Makino, Takaki & Fukui, Hiroki & Kitayama, Shinobu, 2009. "Cultural neuroeconomics of intertemporal choice," MPRA Paper 16814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Strulik, Holger, 2009. "Patience and Prosperity," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-426, Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t.
- Andrew Mearman, 2009. "Who do heterodox economists think they are?," Working Papers 0915, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.