Report NEP-EVO-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodrigo Harrison & Mauricio Villena, 2008. "The Evolution of Social Norms and Individual Preferences," Documentos de Trabajo 333, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Istrate, Gabriel & Marathe, Madhav V. & Ravi, S.S., 2008. "Adversarial scheduling analysis of Game-Theoretic Models of Norm Diffusion," MPRA Paper 8170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robin P. Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gächter, 2008. "Framing and Free Riding: Emotional Responses and Punishment in Social Dilemma Games," Discussion Papers 2008-02, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Alexander Elbittar & Rodrigo Harrison & Roberto MuÃ±oz, 2008. "Network Structure in a Link-formation Game: An Experimental Study," Documentos de Trabajo 331, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Stanton, Angela A., 2008. "Neuroeconomics: A Critique of 'Neuroeconomics: A Critical Reconsideration'," MPRA Paper 7928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyle Hyndman & Wolf Ehrblatt & Erkut Ozbay & Andrew Schotter, 2008. "Belief Formation: An Experiment With Outside Observers," Departmental Working Papers 0802, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- John D Hey & Gianna Lotito & Anna Maffioletti, 2008. "The Descriptive and Predictive Adequacy of Theories of Decision Making Under Uncertainty/Ambiguity," Discussion Papers 08/04, Department of Economics, University of York.