Report NEP-EVO-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Guido Buenstorf, 2006. "Comparative Industrial Evolution and the Quest for an Evolutionary Theory of Market Dynamics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2006-23, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Alexis Anagnostopoulos & Omar Licandro & Italo Bove & Karl Schlag, 2006. "An Evolutionary Theory of Inflation Inertia," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/33, European University Institute.
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo, 2007. "On the Convergence of Evolutionary and Behavioral Theories of Organizations: A Tentative Roadmap," LEM Papers Series 2007/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- John M. Gowdy, 2007. "Behavioral Economics and Climate Change Policy," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0701, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Gallice, Andrea, 2007. "Best Responding to What? A Behavioral Approach to One Shot Play in 2x2 Games," Discussion Papers in Economics 1365, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Floris Heukelom, 2007. "Kahneman and Tversky and the Origin of Behavioral Economics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-003/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Floris Heukelom, 2007. "What Simon says," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-005/1, Tinbergen Institute.