Report NEP-EVO-2006-05-06This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2006. "Environmental Morale and Motivation," CREMA Working Paper Series, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA) 2006-17, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:91 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel J. Benjamin & Sebastian A. Brown & Jesse M. Shapiro, 2006. "Who is “Behavioral”? Cognitive Ability and Anomalous Preferences," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001334, David K. Levine.
- Carceles-Poveda, Eva & Giannitsarou, Chryssi, 2006. "Adaptive Learning in Practice," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5627, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- De Donder, Philippe & Hindriks, Jean J.G., 2006. "Does Propitious Selection Explain Why Riskier People Buy Less Insurance?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5640, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hanming Fang & Glenn C. Loury, 2004. "Toward an Economic Theory of Dysfunctional Identity," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series, Boston University - Department of Economics dp-146, Boston University - Department of Economics.