Report NEP-EVO-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engseld, Peter & Bergh, Andreas, 2005. "Choosing Opponents in Prisoners' Dilemma: An Evolutionary Analysis," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2005:45, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ron A. Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2005. "Why is economic geography not an evolutionary science? Towards an evolutionary economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 0501, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2005.
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 2005. "Wirtschaftliche Entwicklung oder evolutorischer Wandel Ein integrativer Versuch zur Fundierung der evolutorischen Ã–konomik," Discussion Paper Series, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics 282, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Elin Halvorsen & Thor O. Thoresen, 2005. "The relationship between altruism and equal sharing. Evidence from inter vivos transfer behavior," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 439, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2005. "Cooperation and Network Formation," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 205, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Item repec:ros:wpaper:47 is not listed on IDEAS anymore