Report NEP-EVO-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Discussion of 'BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS'," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000539, UCLA Department of Economics.
- William R. Latham & Christian Le Bas, 2005. " Persistence of Firm Innovative Behavior: Towards an Evolutionary Theory," Working Papers 05-14, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Steven M. Suranovic & Robert S. Goldfarb, 2005. "A Behavioral Model of Cyclical Dieting," HEW 0511002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ottorino Chillemi & Benedetto Gui & Lorenzo Rocco, 2005. "On the economic value of repeated interactions under adverse selection," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Maurizio Pugno, 2005. "Capabilities, the self, and well-being: a research in psycho-economics," Department of Economics Working Papers 0518, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Alexander Harin, 2005. "A Rational Irrational Man," Public Economics 0511005, EconWPA.